The Science Café series aims to present current and highly relevant topics along with proposals for innovative, bold and inspirational solutions to tackle key issues.
The contributors are experts from the Czech Republic, many of whom represent international teams, and their counterparts from the United Kingdom.
The series addresses various areas and topics, such as:
– Artificial Intelligence (i.e. Security, Privacy, Ethics)
– Digital Technology & Art
– Health & Medicine
– Female Leadership in Science and Innovations
– Environmental Issues & Sustainability
– The Social and Political Implications of Various Electoral Systems
– The Impact of Digital and Social Media on Decision Making
You can find past editions here.
Please note that following events have been postponed:
- CONVERSATIONAL AI WITH JAN ŠEDIVÝ 25 March 2020
- CHRONOROBOTICS – ENABLING ROBOTS TO ADAPT TO CHANGING ENVIRONMENTS WITH TOMÁŠ KRAJNÍK 29 April 2020
- SPECIES SURVIVAL – HOW AI SOLUTIONS CAN SAVE WILDLIFE IN AFRICA AND BEYOND
WITH JONATHAN LEDGARD 20 May 2020
The AI Science Cafe Series is kindly supported by AVAST